trimas

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LALALALALA

WELCOME BACK :D 


How many days i did not update my blog ? bout 5 days ? o.O i don't know  ... btw  , my school is on holiday well GONG XI FA CAI haha , ! 1WEEK , MAN ! awesome ! 


but actually , i had no idea wat to do ! wanna know wat i do for the past 3 days ? o.O


6.45 am : wake up , for my prayers , :D then , i slept back XD


8.00 am : wake up again D:


8.30 am : taking my bath , bla x3 ! then , have my breakfast , then start to open my facebook account :D


10.00 am : 2 hours online , take a break ... watching tv .. 


12.00 pm : maybe homeworks sometimes 


2.00 pm : sitting all alone doing nothing *like a person who is in a problem * yes i am , XD


then , my activities stop there , the others ? i spend by others thing like webcam  , facebook , youtube , bla x3  , so on ! 


urgh , BUT I MUST GO OFF I COULDN'T RESIST TO STAY WITH THIS ROUTINES SO .. 


I TRY TO NOT ONLINE DESPRATELY  ,BUT I FAILED D: :( 


BUT , AT LEAST , I CULD DO MY SCRAP BOOK :D 


OK ,that's it chao wanna do my scrap book  <---- is lying actually wanna open her facebook accountXD ! ok see ya , later <------ talking alone XD

No comments:

Post a Comment