trimas

Sunday, January 23, 2011

CODY SIMPSON FEVER !

     never edit my blog , for how long ? bout ' 2 months ? woah , n that's awesome , ... 


infact , hav some news ti share with , in my last holidays , couldn't resist that i went to guangzhou and hongkong , :D there are many un-awesome and awesome things there XD ! feelings ? happy , exactly .


others , ? i hav my first day of school this year and it went very great , just well not that many freinds ... seriously , i un-like + like that school .... 


others , more ? i am a new FAN OF CODY SIMPSON lover ! i love him so , n i hope it shows , cody ,ur awesome + cute ... well , his an often tweeting  at twiter but well , i don not like twitter so i'll make my twitter someday  .... 

        hmm , weell ... wat more ? owh , 2 of my buddies are up to boarding schoool ... hmm , sure great for them == me ? boarding school ? hoho ? i'll make my mind 100 times before going to boarding school , anywayz , i do like the condition of me now :) 


       aim ? woah . of course , like everybody does , get a's in all subjects , owh , n im on my diet , i meant wanna low down my weight bout 10 kg ! woah XD too many XD i think i'm getting fatter n i don't like this condition , ... hmm ... trying to get a new handphone :) 


THAT'S IT MY BLOG FOR TODAY N TODAY , THANK FOR THE LIKES , SUPPORTERS ... :) REALLY APPRECIATE IT , .... B HAPPY DON'T WOORRY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment